August 1, 2014

July '14 Clothing Haul (H&M, ROSS, FOREVER21)

July has been quite a busy month for me (I got a job yay) and hopefully August will be busy as well. I went shopping (gotta reward myself for hard work yo) and found a few items.
So let's start off with what I bought from H&M~

White Lace Crop Top + Black Lace Crop Top 


I lovee the design with the lace and solid texture on the sides



I saw these tops for $5 each in the sale section (because that's basically the only place I'll buy clothes) and urgg,
 lace plus crop top?? Yesyesyes.
Can't wait to wear them with high waisted pants! I got them a size up so they were more comfortable and a bit longer.

One Piece Leotard??

 This shirt is so form fitting that I feel a bit uncomfortable =3= but I thought this would be a nice as a normal t-shirt since I always get annoyed with excess fabric bunching up when I try to tuck shirts inside pants.
There are buttons on the crotch area for bathroom convenience so I kinda feel like a baby in a onesie . . .

 Ok so I didn't actually buy the sweater and skirt but I thought they were nice.
The cropped sweater was really cute, but even size small was too chunky and long on the arms. I look like a square wtf. The skirt wasn't high waisted enough and the fabric was too thin.

Black Bomber Jacket
My fave~ Such a nice jacket ;o; Thin and slightly baggy for a comfortable look/feel.


Over the weekend I went to the States and found 2 items from ROSS.

BOZZOLO White Shirt w/ Mesh Stripes
 Ever since I saw these shirts for sale on the EMODA website, I've been in loveee with the look. I think the horizontal stripes/sports shirt look is really cute and sporty . . even though I don't like anything sports related. Other than sports anime but that's completely different ;o;

IRIS JEANS Acid Wash High Waist Jeans

This is the second time I've bought Iris Jeans from Ross. 1st pair here. I've been wanting grey acid wash jeans for awhile now. The quality of the jeans is great and they feel very comfortable and stretchy.

pls excuse the messy room 

Then I went to Forever21 to get some basics. After watching this video by xteeener on Youtube, I decided to buy a nude cami to cover up while wearing annoying sheer clothing.

White t-shirt, nude cami + grey hat
Cheap basic clothing at F21. Less than $4 each for everything above~
The hat looks horrible on me btw idk maybe it's my nasty hair

Usually I don't buy so much clothing -_- but everything was less than $12 each and there are so many sales going on!! =3=


 

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Nice haul and some really nice purchases.

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...