July 1, 2014

Daiso Everbilena Waterproof Eyebrow Coat Review

Every so often I go to Daiso & pick something out just for the sake of trying something new.
I saw this Eyebrow Coat by Everbilena on another blog & decided to try it! After all it's only $2~

 The product looks similar to a nail polish bottle+brush

Instructions: Shake well before use. After applying your eyebrow make-up, put a little on the brush and lightly apply one coat in a single stroke. Avoid touching or rubbing your eyebrows until it has dried. 

I wore it for a whole day in the gross hot sun & it really works! 
It's great for summer when it gets hot/humid & you get really sweaty. 

I wiped my eyebrow at the end of the day and the color didn't smudge or come off at all. Only when I rubbed at it really hard, little balls of product came off, but usually that won't happen accidentally in your daily life.


Rating: ★★★★★ 
5/5 stars


It is simple, cheap & works really well for setting your eyebrow make up and keeping your eyebrows in place. No need to buy expensive eyebrow coats



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it too but couldn’t find in Melbourne anymore 😭😭😭

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...