August 19, 2013

Anime Revolution @ VCC Saturday, Aug 17, 2013

Hi guys, here is probably the worst post on Anime Revolution 2013 because I suck. Enjoy.


 Goku!! Never watched the anime though

Is this Hastune Miku or Senkaku Mei?

idk

Does anyone know what this is?! ;o;


 Can you spot the Snk cosplayers?

 Kuroko no Basuke cosplayers ;o; (facepalm bc I was too shy to ask them for proper pic lol)

 Bunny ears!

"Master Chief" - A google search says they are from Halo!
I wouldn't have known otherwise. There were a bunch of people crowding around to take their pictures outside the convention center.


To be honest, I thought that there would be a lot more things inside the center but there wasn't, so it was kind of a disappointment. I didn't take many pictures either because there wasn't much imo.
I guess after seeing some videos of Comic Con I thought it would be like that but maybe that's unrealistic XD


There were a lot of vendors with nice items but I wasn't really into it & it was super expensive.
I saw doujinshi's for sale! They had yaoi (¬‿¬), hetero, R-18 & others. I wanted to look through them but the woman shooed me away because she was still arranging things LOL but it's ok because I could not imagine buying a tiny doujinshi for $22?? ( ̄个 ̄)

I saw body pillows for sale!! But they were tiny. And female. PFTT where are my Snk & Kurobasu pillows! I mean, don't you want a disheveled Jean or Eren or Levi in your arms urhurhurhur . . . I think I would enjoy "boyfriend shirt Eren". anyway.

There was a lot of great artwork for sale by artists & I was so tempted to buy a Free!, Shingeki no Kyojin & Kuroko no Basuke poster!!! argh but I am about 3 steps away from being a hobo so I'll just enjoy art online lol.

The maid cafe looked kind of awkward. Why did I think that there would be decorations on the outside?? If you went in that area you would hear lots of squealing voices. And see cute maid outfits ;o;


I don't understand how people can go there for so long, & 3 days in a row (⊙ω⊙)

I admit I was done walking around after about 1 hour. But then again I'm not really super into anime. I mean they had gaming rooms & discussion places but that required social contact with strangers so . . (A discussion about Free! Swimming Anime was taking place I think. omg what is there to talk about, they are hot & borderline homo with wonderful friendships & that is lovely)


If you were expecting nice cosplay pictures, sorry! >< I only went there for 2 hrs until my friend had to go to work. By the end of 2 hours my back was killing me (results of sitting at my computer everyday for almost 2 months, almost all day)

Erm so yeah, that was the 1st time I actually kind of hung out with a friend outside of my house all summer & it was only for 2 hours lol. It was fun~ Thanks to my friend & her boss ^^



------------------------


ootd
excuse the dirty mirror + blur *coughcough

Romper from Urban Planet
Cardigan from liquidation store
Thigh/knee high socks from Daiso
Platform High top Converse Shoes from China

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...