July 18, 2014

OOTD - [Lazy Day] Casual Summer Outfit #1


I had to go out for a few hours so I decided to wear a simple outfit that covered all of my skin to protect myself from the sun. (also because on that day I was too lazy to wear sunscreen)

Why am I doing some sort of chicken pose lol . . next to chicken wire also -_-


I rolled my pants above my ankles for a more summery look~



O O T D

Grey Cardigan - Bluenotes
Tank Top - Danskin
Burgundy Pants - Decree
Black Shoes - Urban Behavior


First time taking pictures outside . . . obviously I haven't quite gotten this figured out yet. Perching my camera + tripod on a small surface while using the self timer is precarious business.
So yeah, sorry for overexposed photos from super bright sunlight (& awkward poses), but I guess they do give a nice glowy effect.

The weather these days has been blazing hot. Wearing long sleeves seems like a good idea for extra sun protection until you start sweating . . but I persevered. I am determined not to tan this summer!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...