July 4, 2014

OOTD - Crop tops! 6.30.14

Apparently crop tops are quite popular now because when I went to Forever21 & H&M I couldn't find my size! =o=

I'm surprisingly into crop tops now, but I'm not sure if I want to buy them because I would probably only wear them with high waist pants & I don't have many of those. Also, I'd feel a bit self conscious about my stomach after I eat/drink.

@Forever21
 I actually don't mind how the larger size looks on me (since it covers more of my stomach), but I want a smaller neckline so I'll probably go back some other time & see if they have my size.
Hmm... I want a shirt that is just below the belly button. I really can't stand wearing long shirts because they make me look shorter than I already am.

@H&M
Jeans - Reitmans / Shoes - Converse


On a sort of side note . . crop tops make your chest look bigger 

I'm looking at these photos and thinking...I look so short!! why!! well I actually am short but I feel like the angles at which I took these photos made me look even shorter TT-TT

I rushed these pictures quickly because I went to watch Transformers: Age of Extinction in 3D w/ my friend & she wanted to play Time Play (which is SUPER LAME BTW!!).
The movie was really good! I loved the animation but I'm not sure why the father-daughter relationship part seemed forced. I don't know how to explain it, but it was a bit corny haha

Is grey or black better?? Should I get both? ahh

1 comments:

Unknown said...

cute bellybutton :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...