May 9, 2014

San Francisco Road Trip January 2014 PART 3

Part 3~ I edited/uploaded so many pictures I feel like I should have made 4 parts lol. This post has photos from San Francisco and Monterey.


G O L D E N   G A T E   B R I D G E


 ...NO ONE EVER TELLS ME HOW BAD I LOOK. OR HOW MY CARDIGAN IS WEIRD. THEY DON'T EVEN CARE. NO TASTE. HORRIBLE.
Anyway, I looked super derp w/ half closed eyes lol so I covered my face.

At one end of the Golden Gate Bridge Fort



Another oblige thy mother for touristy photos pic





 These dogs were huge! x5 times the size, x5 the amounts of drool

We saw them outside a sports store by the bridge. So adorable and fluffy ;o;



P A L A C E   O F   F I N E   A R T S 










1 7   M I L E   D R I V E   i n   M O N T E R E Y

If you're near San Francisco you should take time to do this drive. It's very scenic with gorgeous views.











 I don't know what this thing is (seaweed?) but it was pretty big
















 My face was completely scrunched up again because it was so bright. I wish I had sunglasses or something =3=


Next we went to some small town at the end of the drive, which was very quaint and cute.

 Pugs!







 We walked all the way to Chinatown from our hotel and went through this tunnel.

 At some Asian restaurant. I love how they left the paper on the tip of the straw :D

There was a Monarch Butterfly Grove in Monterey but I think it was too cold so we didn't see many butterflies.
This chair is pretty cute though

Hotel breakfast & then the 4 hour+ drive back to B.C

Ughh looking back at these photos make me miss traveling. San Francisco is probably one of my favourite U.S cities (other than Portland but that's just because shopping there is tax-free)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...